Tour of Hawaii's oceans, and mountains! First of all, climb the mountain like a hike with Diamond Head first thing in the morning. A 30-minute one-way hike offers the best 360-degree panoramic views of Waikiki and the vast ocean from the observation deck at the top of the mountain. The daytime scenery is beautiful, but the sunrise and scenery on a refreshing morning look even brighter. And finally from the mountain to the sea! Feel like a bird while looking down at the emerald blue sea with parasailing and Jet Ski. Please enjoy. ・Palasail Standard: 700 feet 7 minutes ・ Observation only (* Children under the age of 7 are not allowed to participate in parasailing.) ・Tandem Jet Ski
5:00 - 5:30
5:30 - 6:00
Arrival at Diamond head
6:00 - 7:30
Diamond Head departure
8:15 - 8:45
Arrive at Kewalo Basin / Depart from parasailing boat
9:45 - 10:00
Parasailing boat return / Kewalo Basin departure
10:30 - 11:00
Arrive Keehi Boat Harbor / Depart from Jet Ski boat
12:00 - 12:15
Jet Ski boat return / deprture Keehi Boat Harbor
12:30 - 13:00
Waikiki District Designated Hotel Send
Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites
Mahukona Side Entrance Mahukona通り側玄関前(トローリーバス乗り場)
ワイキキビーチ マリオット リゾート & スパ
Paoakalani Street side Entrance パオアカラニ通り側玄関
Ross Dress for Less
333 Seaside Ave
ハイアット リージェンシー ワイキキ ビーチ
Koa Ave Entrance
Waikiki District Designated Hotel Pick-up【料金】無料
- Diamond Head admission fee
- Diamond Head Certificate.
- Parasailing Experience (Standard: 700 feet, 7 minutes)
- Food and Drink
- People over 7 years old can participate
- If two people participate, a total of 240.11 kg or less can participate. However, children must be accompanied by a guardian
- If you wish to observe parasailing and ride with the boat, please apply as a observer. Children are not allowed to observe alone, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Participation in wheelchairs is not possible.
- Pregnant people can participate, but we ask that you take full responsibility.
- Please note that you are requested to sign the disclaimer agreement before participating in the tour.
- Water / drink
- There are many places with poor footing, and it may still be dark depending on the season during sunrise hiking, so it is recommended to climb with familiar shoes.
- Early morning hikes can be chilly depending on the weather. Please bring something to cover your body, especially from November to March.
- Swimsuit is worn in advance
- Clothes that can be worn over a wet swimsuit
- Diamond Head opens at 6am, so the time when you can see the sunrise at the summit is limited. Also, depending on the weather and congestion, you may not be able to watch the sunrise at the summit.
- The Diamond Head Climbing Certificate cannot be sent by email or mail at a later date. If you did not receive it during the tour, please contact the operating company during your stay in Hawaii.
- Due to the weather and other circumstances, the commemorative photo at the foot of the mountain may be canceled. Even in that case, no refund will be given. Schedule
- Tour schedule is subject to change due to weather and traffic conditions on the day of the tour.
- Please take care of your valuables and luggage on your own.
5日前 12:00 まで